The other day I was sitting in my room and doing what I always do (I was on my phone & laptop multitasking) then I heard my mom. She was telling me she has suprise for me. I came to her and she was standing with a bunch of velvet fabric in her hands. I was sooooo happy!
It was sitting in the closet for years. Best part of the story is that the velvet is for the furniture, haha! I think that quality of the material is much better then velvet for the clothes as it is much more firmer and it fits perfectly. When I saw the material, first thought that crossed my mind was skirt. I needed classic velvet skirt for the autumn, so my mom made it for me. She is the best!

I thought it would be great to combine it with my leopard babies and I love the results, but for the classic and elegant look perfect match would be black pumps. And yes I had to add choker, I'm just obsessed with them. What do you think about this outfit?

Sedela sam u sobi u i radila ono što mi najbolje ide (čitajte visila za laptopom i telefonom), onda sam čula mamu kako me doziva i govori da ima iznenađenje za mene. Kad sam došla do nje, videla sam da u rukama drži bordo pliš. Bila sam izvan sebe od sreće! Sedela je u ormaru godinama. Najbolji deo priče jeste što je u pitanju materijal za presvlačenje nameštaja, mama ga je uzela da bi napravila jastučnice. Kad sam videla materijal, prva stvar koja mi je prošla kroz glavu bila je plišana suknja! Bila mi je potrebna klasična plišana suknja. Onda mi je mama sašila jednu i oduševljena sam. Najbolja je! Dopada mi se što je materijal za nameštaj jer je materijal čvršći i jako lepo pada.

Čim sam je ugledala gotovu znala sam da ću je kombinovati uz leopard čizmice! Za klasičan i elegantni look više idu klasične crne salonke, uz koje ću je svakako nositi. Čoker sam morala da dodam. U poslednje vreme sam opsednuta njima, idu uz svaki outfit. Kako se vama dopada outfit?
Top - H&M
Skirt - Mamma Made It!
Boots - New Look
Choker - Zaful
Bag - No brand
Watch - Mockberg
Sunglasses - AmiClubWear

Photos: Jelena (Moj Neseser)